Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I have some sort of sickness...

I will be googling support groups after this is finished. Its 2am and I have been sitting in my bed since 8:30am reading blogs. Of people that I do not know. There is this guy that I do in fact, know... not sure that I will be calling him a friend (long long looooong story) today, but he has a blog. When I remember that he has a blog and check it out from time to time. Well, I checked it out tonight. I saw the list of his readers or friends, or whatever they are, and I clicked... and read an entire blog. Then I read one of her friends'... I kid you not. For +/- 6 hours.... reading blogs.

I had intended to write a blog about the adventures of nursing school. Well, I started nursing school in Jan 07. Its now almost Oct 08. And I graduate in May. So there that went. Anyway, I do not know what I will do with this blog or if I will even keep it going. I may not even tell anyone about it and see who finds me. Damn, I am just so sneaky.

No comments: